Friday, May 13, 2011

Cricut Cover

I come from a very creative family but I thought the gene had skipped me. My mom and sisters are fabulous seamstresses. They quilt and do all sorts of creative things with their sewing machines. When I got married I discovered I could paint and my husband and I ran a little craft store and did shows around the state selling painted items. I loved every minute of it. After my second child was born I put my painting away because of time but discovered scrapbooking. I had finally found my creative gene but unfortunately i've never learned to sew like my family. I've wanted a cover for my expression for a while and my mom made this one for me. I love the soft colors of it. She did a fabulous job as always.

 Here's a close up of the embellishment she did to the front and her quilting.
 And a side pic of more quilting. Isn't it fabulous?!
I hope you enjoyed seeing it. Thanks mom for making it!
Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: