Saturday, February 12, 2011

On the Go 8 months

The next set of pages I used a lot of really old stuff from my stash. The 8 months is some rub on letters and the Explore sticker is on a chipboard circle.

 For the title I used the Pooh Font cartridge. Another spiral page from  Graphically Speaking for the journaling and the little lamb is a very old hand paper piecing I did when I first started out. I've always loved paper piecing but with  my cricut it's so much faster now!
 Here's a close up of my little lamb. He's so cute!
I know my pages are rather simple but I hope I inspire you to get some of those old photos out and just get them scrapped! Also look through that pile of stash and see what you can use. I know we all have a huge stash and I'm determined to get some of it used up.

No comments: