Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Create a Critter Cards

I'm still getting ready for the Stampede in Dallas next month so I decided to share a couple of cards I've made kits for to do while I'm there. For the ones asking about the Stampeded there is a link on the left hand side that will take you to all the information you need to get registered.


These are 3x3 cards that I'm going to make up into gift sets. The images are from Create a Critter. I apologize the images are a little washed out. It's a really gray day here so no natural light to use. They are much cuter in person.


The sentiment You're tweet came from the Michaels dollar bin and the Purr-fect sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Valentine set. They worked perfect for these two little cards. Of course I inked, chalked, and blinged them both up as always.


I'm entering this in the Cricut Circle Blog Animal magnetism challenge this week. I'd like to thank the cricut circle for choosing my Love Bug card as an honorable mention last week.

If you've not joined the circle you should! I love the online magazine that we get each month! It has some great projects in it. I also just received our quarterly cartridge Everyday Cricut and have already used it. I'll be showing that soon. I have a few more things I want to do first before I share.

Hope you enjoyed the little sneak peak of what I'm working on. Have an awesome day and I'd love to hear from you and what you're working on.
Hugz
Tina

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Awe...too cute!