Monday, February 28, 2011

Award and a Big Thank YOU

I have been awarded with the Liebster Award from the wonderful Marcia over at Scrappin-Times! Please take the time to hop on over and check out her lovely blog! Thank you so much Marcia!

The Liebster Blog award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:

1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks

2. Let them know you chose them

3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog

4. Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded

5. Have fun!

I present to you, my 3-5 choices who will bring awareness to other wonderful blogs! Please stop by and show them some love!!



1. Love That Bug - Of course I love my bug too so I can relate and I've been creating up a storm with my Create a Critter cart so when I saw she was doing a whole series of it I knew we were kindred hearts. 


2. Scraps with Passion - I just found Sherrie's blog and know why she's received this award so many times. Love your blog!


3. Paper Pastime - Denise has a wonderful blog with lots of great ideas.


Have a great day everyone!
tina

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Tina,
Thank you so much for the award. Sorry I didn't thank you earlier, but it has been a busy week
Hugs
Stacy