Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Baby's 1st Year Album

My goal this summer was to put together my son's 1st year album. Of course he turns 20 in another month so I don't think I started a minute too soon. LOL I have 24 years of photos to scrap and I mostly work on current photos while the memory is fresh and I can do more meaningful journaling. Unfortunately that means my children do not have albums completed. Gasp, the thought of being so far behind. I confess all of this to you so you don't feel bad about how far behind you are. LOL

I used several cartridges and my cricut throughout the album and will try my best to post where each cut comes from. The paper is from My Minds Eye. I fell in love with this line and it made the album go together really quickly and flow together nicely. I'll be posting the pages throught the next couple of weeks so stay tuned for more.
This is the title page. The star is a chipboard star from my stash as well as the sticker and round frame on it.

Cricut cuts from:

Journaling Tag
A Child's Year - Teddy Bear, Baby boy, Duck, Bubbles
Graphically Speaking - Brand Spankin New, Journaling Mat
Stork
Wild Card - Buttons
Create a Critter - Moon

No comments: