Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Lion King


I took my son to see the Lion King for graduation and finally got the pictures scrapped. There's not a lot of pictures to scrap because photography is not allowed but we did snap a photo of the theatre before it started and of us together in our seats. We went to dinner before hand and I couldn't help having a little fun when I noticed the light above his head made a perfect halo. LOL He is my lil angel from heaven!! The theatre crash test dummy mask was just too funny. We had to get a pic of it too. We had a fabulous time and I can't wait to go to an actual Broadway play in New York but this was a night I will never forget!

I used  a free dingbat font from the internet to cut all the images and the title. The sun doesn't really show up in the pic as well as real life. I thought it was a great touch.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love to hear your comments
tina

No comments: