Monday, May 10, 2010

Q & A Where can I buy Magnolia Stamps?

I have fallen in love with Magnolia stamps and have been asked a lot of questions about them since hosting the image swap so I thought I'd do a few posts on where you can purchase the stamps and embellishments that you see on a lot of Magnolia cards.

#1 Where can I buy those adorable rubber stamps?

Here are a few of the places you can buy Magnolias here in the US.
Hallmark Scrapbook
Magnolia-licious
Simon Says Stamps
7kidscollegefund
Stamping Scrapping
All That Scraps
Scrapyland
Roses on Paper
Sarah Kay Stamps

One more option is to join the quarterly stamp club from Magnolia. This is how I started and I'm so glad I did. 
It's a package of stamps that you pre-order. They give you a sneak peak but you do not know what you are receiving until you get them. It's usually 6-7 Tildas and Edwin and then some accessories in various sizes. They sell at a discounted rate (about $53 + shipping). They only come in rubber, no EZ Mount. After the kits are mailed out the stamps are available for purchase individually.
You can also subscribe for the year and receive 4 kits for about $192.00 + shipping. Either way it's a great deal. You can see the spring 2010 kit here.

Next we'll answer what kind of paper should I use and where to buy it.

Hope this helps and I'd love to hear your comments or questions about this post.
Hugz and happy scrapping
Tina

No comments: