Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Chickie

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far. I'm trying to rush spring in so today I did another card for spring.

She's an adorable little chick from Bugaboo. I colored her with my copics and colored pencils. I used the Martha Stewart around the corner loopy punch to set it all off. I love these punches!

I've entered this for the sketch challenge at catchthebugblog. Be sure to check them out. They have digital freebies (which is where this adorable chick came from) and some great challenges.

I've also included this for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge 103: Celebrations



4 comments:

sgc said...

Cute, cute card! This is the fourth time today that I have told someone that I want that Martha Stewart punch. I need to go shopping! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo challenge.

Rae Anne said...

Love how you created the border on this card!!! The loops, the purple & yellow colors, and the image create such a whimsical springtime card!!! Thanks so much for participating in Bugaboo Stamps' & Catch the Bug's sketch challenge!

Scrappy said...

Great color combo! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Blog Challenge.

Jodie Mackrell said...

Awesome card! Love the purple border! Thanks for joining the bugaboo challenge!