Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Cards for my lil bugs

This card was for my dd. She has quite the list for Prince Charming so this card was a funny spin on that. He must sing, have blue eyes, etc. so I told her that Prince Charming does exist but sometimes he needs a woman's touch and colored contacts. LOL I then added blue crystals for his brown eyes.                        
This little guy turned out to be such a cutie. I love monkeys! My son is quite the character and can drive me bananas but I adore him more than I can say. I included a bag of the banana runt candy with his card which is a favorite candy of his.

Supplies used
Frog - Sweethearts
Monkey - Sweethearts
Music Notes - Stretch Your Imagination
Heart - misc Stamp and cut around by hand

I hope you enjoy my cards and be sure to leave me a comment if you do.
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Those are awesome projects! Great job....

SherriC. said...

So cute Tina, love the monkey one, I would have to agree my DS drives me bananas too!!!!