Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Is In the Air



Or at least I keep telling myself that.  Twenty-three more days and good bye winter! I am so ready for spring and all the snowy yucky cold to be gone.

Today I thought I'd share another Digi Stamp from Treasure Box Designs. This little chick I did with colored pencils and a few Stampin Up markers.

The purple background was run through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder and then I rubbed across the top with the white SU ink pad. It gives a great effect to your embossing folders.

I hope you don't mind my little detour from the cricut for a while. I'm really enjoying coloring these images. Like I said before it is totally relaxing.

Have a blessed day

2 comments:

SherriC. said...

super cute Tina...TFS!!!

http://sherrisspace.blogspot.com/

glenda said...

just love browsing the blogs and chatter but have no blog or any thing so i will just tell you i love, love, love your use of copics and the results you get (they are on my wish list) but had to tell you what an inspiration you are. i am so jealous of your talent. love the matilda stamps (also on list). thanks for sharing.