Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gone Fishing

Here is another adorable digi stamp from Treasure Box Designs. I think this little kitty is so cute. I had a lot of fun playing with him. As I promised these examples show the different effects you can get using colored pencils, copic markers, or a mixture of both. Remember if you ever want to see any of the photos on my blog close up to just click on them.



This first card I used all colored pencils and kept if light and pastel looking.

For this card I used my colored pencils and some stampin up markers for the kitty. I also used my SU markers to do some shadow effects.

For the last card I used SU markers and Copic markers. 

As you can see they're all cute just a little different so don't avoid working with digi stamps because you don't have the tools someone else does. Use what you have. If you want to invest in the Copic markers go for it and start off with a few color families and try them. They really are addicting. Or if you don't have anything and moneys an issue buy a set of colored pencils at Hobby Lobby or Michaels with a coupon of course and find your inner child. 

It is so relaxing and I love that I can  take my work with me and do it in the car or anywhere else when I'm waiting on my kids activities.

Have a blessed day and tell me about your digi stamps. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: