Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Disney Swiss Family Treehouse



I just love the way this layout came together. I used lots of different products on it.

The owl is from the Happily Ever After cart. (Sorry for the blurry picture, not sure what happened.)

The circles and scalloped border are from the Accent Essential cart. I did the scallops in DS so I could size them the way I wanted.

The stamps are from two different sets. The swirls are Autumn Leaves Swirls and the swirl with the flowers came from Scrappy Cat Flights of Fancy. I love all the swirls along the left side. It added just the right finishing touch.
I used lots of Chestnut Roan chalk box ink on everything.


I think that's about it.


I hope you like and I love to hear your comments


Have a blessed day

1 comment:

Jill said...

Tina, this is adorable! And I love your blog. Thank you so much for the award. Sorry it took me so long.
http://divainpink.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards-continued.html

Jill