Friday, August 28, 2009

Disney All Star Pool



This is my family enjoying the fun at games at the pool on our last Disney trip. I did this layout for a Disney Challenge but I was too late finishing it. I still need to put my journaling block on.
The three flamingos were some eyelets I received a while back when I was doing swaps with one of my groups. I thought they were perfect for this layout. I love the way they look and they were so easy to attach with the crop a dial. I have a video showing how to use this I'll be uploading so watch for it. It was my first time using it and I couldn't believe how easy it set this type of eyelet.
Here's a close up of the title. I put crystal effects on the top of the letters to mimic water but I wasn't happy with the overall look still so I added some tiny crystal beads. It's still not the look I was going for but overall I love the layout and I have two more pages done for the Disney album. Yeah me!!
Have an awesome day! Please leave a comment. I love to hear from everyone.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

wonderful...lovin those little flamingos at the bottom...too stinkin cute!

Christine said...

Great layout! Thanks for joining us on Practical Scrappers!

Anonymous said...

OH! I like this one very much!