Friday, July 3, 2009

Winner of Blog Candy

Congratulations Carol!
Carol's Crafts said...
I organize my acrylic stamps in empty Cd Cases. First, I photocopy the picture of the stamps. Then I place the stamps in the cd case on their original back up sheet. I then number the photocopy and the cd case with the same number. File the copy in a 3 ring binder in numerical order, then file the cd in a cd file box. So, when I want to find a stamp, I look through my book, choose the number and go get it out of the cd file box. Easy Peasy. I had sooooo many sets, that I had to do something or I never would have found what I wanted.


Send me your snail mail and I'll get your package out to you.
I apologize it took so long to post the winner. I lost internet on sunday and have been away from home so was just able to call and get it fixed.
Thanks everyone for posting their tips so we all can learn to be more organized.
Have a wonderful 4th of July Holiday weekend!
Tina

No comments: