Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blog Award



I received this blog award from Patty. Thanks Patty for choosing me!

Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. These are the 15 blogs that I am passing the award to.

Angi scrappinoutloud

http://divainpink.blogspot.com/

Andrea

Cammi

Colleen

Mindy

Margaret

Dana

Tammy

Obsessed with scrapbooking

Papertrey

Going Buggy

Bitten by the Bug

Paper Scissors Ink

Twitterpated

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Congrats on your blog award. I am honored that you also choose me to pass it on to. Thanks so much.

Sheri said...

WOW! Congratulations..That is really quite COOL! Thanks so much for thinking me too. I'm honored. {{{HUGS}}}

Carolyn King said...

Thank you so much...what a great honor!!! Have a great day!

Cammie

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the award & thanks so much for passing it onto us - we are thrilled & will display it with pride :)

Thanks again hun,
Hugs,
Steph xxx

Tammy said...

Congrats on the award!! Thanks so much for thinking of me...your so sweet!! :) I will try to post it soon my life is a little hectic right now.

Thanks again,

Hugs,

Tammy

Enfys said...

Thanks so much for passing this award on to me xx