Sunday, January 11, 2009

Click website password book


I finally got around to making me a book to keep up with all my websites and passwords. My hubby got me a bind it all for Christmas and I've been itching to try it out.


I used my Cricut Expression to do everything except the 4X6 cards inside. I used Accent Essentials, George, Fabulous Finds, Plantin, Mickey Font, & Mickey and Friends.

It doesn't show well but all the embellishments are chipboard, with some items raised up to add diminsion.



This is a picture of the inside pages and dividers. I will label them and I think decorate the dividers as well.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh - I love this idea! I am forever forgetting my passwords and log in info. May have try one similar for myself..... thanks for sharing.....

Crafter of many trades, master to none. said...

This is great ! I really like how you did the dividers. Thanks for sharing...